02 Mar It’s Time To Unplug And Reconnect With Others And The Outdoors!
Spring is the perfect time to recharge and reconnect with nature and those around us. As we know, in our busy lives we can get so caught up in what is going on online and on social media, that we sometimes forget to make the time to reconnect to ourselves, to our passions, and with those around us!
One great way to do this is by being outside and getting back to nature. It can be a refreshing break from all the technology and it can be the perfect way to give yourself a little reset and give your mind some much-needed rest.
But who says you have to do it alone? Take your family, take a friend, take your pet — take anyone you like — on this unplug challenge. Go and take new adventures, create new traditions, and make lifelong memories with those that mean the most to you!
Here are 10 great ways to ditch the screens this fall and reconnect with loved ones right outside on your hardscape:
1. Build a fire and hang out with friends
2. Have a game night or tailgate party by the glow of the fire
3. Grill or Roast veggies together outside for a tasty side or snack
4. Host a holiday gathering with family on the patio
5. Curl up with a good book and blanket by the glow of a fire
6. Harvest your outdoor garden or trim your flowers to make a Fall bouquet
7. Host an outdoor dinner party with old friends
8. Make some DIY decor or art outside with outdoor objects you can find in your backyard
9. Roast marshmallows on the fire. Everyone loves smores. And if they don’t, cut them out of your life! 😉
10. Give Back to Someone in Need!
Having an outdoor space that fits your passions and needs can help you and your family unplug from the technology and reconnect with the outdoors and more importantly, each other!
Don’t take our word for it though — Ditch the phones, get outside, and see for yourself!