When it comes to serving the Kansas City area, Kansas City Hardscapes takes pride in a lot of things: our craftsmanship, our work ethic, and our ability to connect with our customers. Ultimately, we want you to know that our diligence for well-made hardscapes doesn’t end there — it also means we care greatly for each person we meet. To further this, take a look at the COVID precautions we’re taking to ensure your visits with any of us, or the installation of your project, are safe and protected. Many of our operation standards already applied to the recommended precautionary measures, so we’re sharing those as well as newly implemented procedures
- Our Designers/Owners will be wearing a mask when indoors or interacting with customers
- A six-foot minimum distance between Kansas City Hardscapes team members and meeting attendees
- Hand sanitizer provided upon request
- Easy rescheduling for clients or team members
- Opting to not shake hands during the meeting(s) — even though we want to!
- Smaller in-office meetings
- Remote work for office personnel
Material Selection & Installation
- Masks are worn by Project Managers/Crew Leaders and those in direct contact with customers
- Smaller groups used while installing
- Frequent hand washing and sanitization while on the job
- Strict site cleaning and disinfecting guidelines for crew and field members
- Crew-specific tools and equipment
In the event you have a question or would like clarification on any of our aforementioned safety measures, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our office or your project manager.
Thank you so much for your patronage, and stay safe!