Did you know:
Fiberglass pools originated in the 60’s and many of the originals are still being used today? Groovy!
Why is that important?
It means that fiber glass pools last a long time, more than most pools. In fact there are no major renovations required after installation versus the common “vinyl liner which needs it’s liner replaced every 7-10 years!” That’s just one perk of deciding to install a fiber glass pool……so what are the others?
- Low maintenance
- Algae is able to be swept of the wall with a brush
- Saves 20%-40% on electricity compared to other pool types
- Only takes days to install versus weeks or months
- Built in factory versus on site
- Warranties are typically longer
- Stands up to weather and other types of deterioration- in the Midwest, this is super beneficial
- Overall savings
- Eco friendly!
***Give us a call and we can help you decide if a fiberglass pool is a good fit for you!